NicheThySelf.com is a service provided by Paratus Systems Pvt. Ltd., A-1 Krishnamayee Apartment, ITI Road, Aundh, Pune 411007 MH, INDIA.
In this policy, reference to “you” mean any person submitting any data to us or the Site. If you have any comments or suggestions, we are pleased to receive them at our Pune address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your privacy is important to us and therefore data protection is our priority.
- We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- We may also collect your relevant information and use that data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details.
- During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have registered on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
- Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our company Paratus Systems Pvt. Ltd., a company registered in India.
- You must only submit to us or the Site, information which is accurate and not misleading. You must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- We may transfer our databases containing your personal information if we sell our business or part of it.
If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way, please refrain from using this site.
We use standard and authorized payment services. All disputes would be handled by Pune courts.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect payment card details electronically, it is through authorized payment service. While we do have utmost security measures, you are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.