In an era, where huge amount of data getting generated on a day to day basis on three aspects viz, real time (Velocity), volume (MB, GB, TB, PB) and variety say- text, photo, video and audio. Analyzing, structuring and storing such huge amount of data has become essential for organizations to generate insights and optimize user base. Hence, organizations are constantly on the lookout for hiring Hadoop developers who can set up Hadoop cluster and boost the capabilities of big data.
Developers with good knowledge of Big Data Hadoop are in constant demand by firms as they need to know the right time to make use of Hadoop. For those desiring to make a big career in Big Data, ignoring Hadoop or abstaining from learning the skills of Hadoop won’t help. In such a scenario by acquiring Hadoop skills, you stand to gain a better chance as you would become a valuable entity to your employer.
The current phase of acute shortage of big data analysts and data scientists is likely to persist in the coming years making it a very promising career for those who wish to make a career in the field of Big Data Hadoop. In short, the reason for Big Data Hadoop gaining popularity among companies in such a short span of time can be attributed to the fact that it is a tool that attempts to bring together different servers into one platform that is not only easy to adapt but even perfect for distributing, storage and processing of data.
Big Data impacts IT budgets in the following 2 ways
- Necessity to accommodate the ever-growing data aggressively (Including processing, storage and analysis)
- Developing a cost-effective pricing model as against those imposed by vendors of IT.
Research studies have revealed that a developer with Hadoop skill set will be able to earn 25% more compensation as compared to one with a java skill set.
It is good to hone your Hadoop skills under the guidance of Experts to increase your learning curve in short period. That is where NicheThySelf’s Hadoop training course is very effective and value addition to Hadoop beginners.
Big Data Hadoop & Spark Developer Training at Niche Thyself, Aundh, Pune
What’s the focus of this course?
Bigdata Hadoop and Spark course provides in-depth understanding of various components & tools of Hadoop and Spark ecosystem. The course contains numerous assignments and examples related to various resolutions of technical understanding of Hadoop components’ scripting which is required to perform day to day job as Hadoop and Spark Data Engineer.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
• Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, HBase
• Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN as well as their architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
• Get an overview of data ingestion tools like Sqoop and Flume and how to use them
• Data analysis using Pig and Hive (HQL) scripting
• Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
• Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
• Learn creating, transforming, and querying HDFS data using Hive scripting
• Learn to perform transformations and actions using SPARK
• Prepare for HDP Developer certification
What is the learning outcome of the course?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand fundamentals of Concepts in Bigdata and hadoop Compoents
• Understand fundamentals of various hadoop distributions and their ecosystem
• Be able to use the HDFS file system and HDFS shell commands.
• Be aware of the important topics and principles of Software Development and write better &more maintainable MapReduce code
• In depth understanding of HIVE and PIG scripting
• Execution knowledge of SPARK engine
What is PracticeLab?
It is AWS cloud box which candidates setup to do practice of various assignments. It gives very good exposure to candidate how to setup Hadoop environment on cloud. Using this environment, candidates can practice their assignments at home as per their leisure time.
Who should take this course?
The current phase of acute shortage of big data analysts and data scientists, is likely to persist in the coming years, making it a very promising career for those who aspire a career in the field of Big Data Hadoop
• Software Developers and Architects
• Analytics Professionals
• Senior IT professionals
• Software Testing and Mainframe professionals
• Data Management Professionals
• Business Intelligence Professionals
• Project Managers
• Marketing and Pre-sale Professionals of IT departments
• Aspiring Data Analyst and Data Scientists
• Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
No Reviews found for this course.